A leading FTSE 100 business is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller position. The role will support the CFO and FD in managing a team of 3 and delivering the numbers for the £500m business unit.
Key Responsibilities include;
* Consolidate and report the number for the overriding division (£500m)
* Support the regional FM's with the month end process
* Manage the B/S, Cashflow and CAPEX for the division
* Analyse the casflow on a monthly basis explaining any variance with the CFO.
* Manage the forecasting process in regards to cashflow
* Manage Capex spend and investment appraisal
* Process improvement across the division
* Manage a team of 3
Profile of the successful candidate
* Qualified Accountant with significant level of PQE
* Management experience (includes Audit)
* Experience of working in a large organisation
* Excellent communication experience
* strong stakeholder management
If interested in this role, please contact Andy Young on 02038622741.