A household manufacturing business based in Central London currently planning a number of acquisitions requires an Analyst to help with strategic planning, analysis and due diligence related to M&A activity.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Commercial Finance Director and the Corporate Development team, delivering scenario modelling and investment analysis for business development opportunities.
Given the scope of the role please only apply if you fit the below:
* Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACA) or equivalent
* Experience of building complex Excel models
* Investment appraisal and business valuation experience
* Some commercial experience in an FMCG or manufacturing environment
* Strong commercial drive and analytical capability
Interviews to take place week beginning 16th October.
Apply now to discuss further.