This position which is reporting through to the UK Financial Controller sits within an outstanding global property company who are rapidly developing in the EMEA region. The role will be responsible for managing a small team as well as all the reporting for the given area of the business and partnering with the relevant non-finance contacts to drive profitability for the business. As an individual you will be expected be adept and innovative as well as having a very strong accounting base knowledge.
The company itself offers a host of benefits ranging from 29 days holiday, private healthcare, regular days out and company sponsored incentive trips. In addition to this there are many international possibilities in terms of career progression with the possibility of working in New York, Sydney or Hong Kong later in your career. The role is as follows:
* Monthly, Quarterly and Year end reporting
* Financial Analysis for the business unit
* Overseeing the management accounts
* Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
* Investor and board reporting
* Effectively manage a team of 3
* ACA, ACCA or CIMA
* Property experience
* Experience in practice is preferable
* Strong communication skills
* Strong time managament
* Strong financial knowledge
If you are interested in this role please apply below or call David Goadsby on 0203 862 2811 to discuss.